Separately Managed Accounts – Investment Advice Gold Coast
Invest in a Separately Managed Account through Thomas Cardwell & Associates
DID YOU KNOW that Separately Managed Accounts have been around for almost 30 years?
DID YOU KNOW that a Separately Managed Account is affordable, making it suitable for even small to intermediate investments?
DID YOU KNOW that with a Separately Managed Account you experience significant tax advantages?
It’s time you put a new meaning into the word ‘diversification’ by setting up a Separately Managed Account (SMA). It’s a product we offer at Thomas Cardwell & Associates that sets the standard for flexible investment options, and allows you to select a financial benchmark that you would like to follow. SMA’s are highly transparent, the platforms and financial advice that we provide will give you the high-level reporting you deserve while delivering accurate and detailed information on your investment across the Gold Coast.
SMAs offer the best of both worlds. You get to invest in listed securities and equities while retaining ownership and enjoying all the benefits of having someone professionally manage it on your behalf. While your manager guides your investment decisions, you will experience less risk as an SMA has similar protections to that of a managed fund investment product. Unlike many other investment options you’ll also enjoy full transparency and can review your portfolio at any time.
An SMA is the perfect option for you if:
- You like the idea of direct shares but don’t have time to research them
- You want to make a low minimum investment
- You don’t want to pay high brokerage costs
- You want to own your investments outright and not purchase units in a fund
- You’d like to diversify your investments according to different objectives, risks, and returns
- You want to control your tax position and enjoy the tax advantages of owning direct shares
- You’re willing to opt for long term, low turnover gains, over short term capital gains
Not many financial advisory firms can offer you a choice between managed funds, SMAs, IMAs or ETFs but we can. The key to getting the most out of these types of funds is to work with a manager that offers transparent and straight forward advice and service. As proud members of Australia’s CPI Group of Companies, we can offer these services to every client.
If you’re interested in an SMA, then contact us today so we can help you find an option that suits you.